Massage is perhaps the oldest and simplest of all medical treatments. Massage can be defined as any systematic form of touch which has been found to give comfort and promote good health. Massage can be stimulating or soothing. It can relieve tension, sooth away headaches, relax tight and aching muscles. Massage is more than just a luxury. It can be a valuable ingredient of preventive health.
- Total Relaxation
- Classical European techniques can help improve the function of the circulatory, lymphatic, muscular, and nervous system.
- Hot Stones
- Enjoy Total Relaxation while smooth, heated stones are incorporated into the massage session to reduce muscle tension and enhance the healing power of the massage.
- Cooling Stones
- A relaxing massage using cooled stones to increase circulation, reduce inflamed tissue and help with pain and Fibromyalgia.
- Deep Tissue
- Therapeutic massage with slow and deliberate strokes that focus on realigning layers of muscles, tendons and tissues deep under the skin.
- Hawaiian - Lomi Lomi
- A full bare body massage where the forearms, elbows and hands steadily stroke up and down the entire body to stimulate the body's energy.
- Thai with Relaxation
- Incorporation of Yoga stretching, rotation of joints, and deep pressure massaging to increase flexibility and range of motion.
- Stress Break
- Alleviate built up tension in the neck and shoulders with a 20 Minute Massage Session.
- Hands and Arms
- Relaxing and tension relieving massage to ease pain that occurs from repetitive use.
- Massage Appetizers
- Face & Scalp Massage
- Hot Towel Wipe Down
- Sugar Scrub