Massage is perhaps the oldest and simplest of all medical treatments. Massage can be defined as any systematic form of touch which has been found to give comfort and promote good health. Massage can be stimulating or soothing. It can relieve tension, sooth away headaches, relax tight and aching muscles. Massage is more than just a luxury. It can be a valuable ingredient of preventive health.
- Total Relaxation
- Classical European techniques can help improve the function of the circulatory, lymphatic, muscular, and nervous system.
- Hot Stones
- Enjoy Total Relaxation while smooth, heated stones are incorporated into the massage session to reduce muscle tension and enhance the healing power of the massage.
- Deep Tissue
- Therapeutic massage with slow and deliberate strokes that focus on realigning layers of muscles, tendons and tissues deep under the skin.
- Stress Break
- Alleviate built up tension in the neck and shoulders with a 20 Minute Massage Session.
- Hands and Arms
- Relaxing and tension relieving massage to ease pain that occurs from repetitive use.
The ultimate experience of being relaxed and pampered includes a good facial. At Marchell’s LLC, a facial is not only relaxing, but tailored services will cleanse and nourish your skin, promoting a clear and well-hydrated complexion.
- Signature Facial
- Sensory Journey begins with steam and leads into a soothing, gentle cleanse. Followed by hot towels, massaging, and exfoliation. Conditioning mask paired with relaxing Hands and Arms massage. Finished with comforting application of skin moisturizer.